Old January 10th 04, 01:53 AM
Padraic Brown

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:14:09 GMT, Jesse wrote:

"note.boy" wrote in
:

If the note is of W.W.II vintage it's probably army buddies that have
signed the note, they are collectable. Billy

So your saying having names scrawled on currency can in certain
circumstances actually increase value ?
I have a WW2 Hawaii $1 note with names on the back,and figured that would
just abour cripple its value.

Just goes to show.

Sometimes it's the note with some history behind it that has more
value than the pristine UNC thing that sat in a drawer somewhere. I'd
take the short snorter note over an UNC Hawaii _any_ time. I wouldn't
pay more than circulated value for the thing, mind.

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.