Old April 4th 12, 02:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Alyn

Default Floating menu. Was: Evaluation of Philatelic Websites Revisited

Good morning Victor,

The content of the article seems to be right on, however, I feel that judging guidelines should be based on, and be similar to those used for print literature.

For the menu bar, I would propose that you widen the left margin of the page and have it "float" in the space that is created. That way you can maintain the variable position, with no impact on the text of the article being obscured by any scrolling.

Alyn