Old March 14th 07, 01:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Opinions on Rock-ola Bubbler

On Mar 13, 10:31 pm, "John P. Dayhuff"
wrote:
Do you have a link to the one on Ebay?

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....

"fweddybear" wrote in message

news

I have... never had any trouble with mine.... but have only put 108 plays

on
it... am selling it on ebay right now, but be kinda tough for you to pick

it
up.... I am/was very happy with it...would buy another one if I wanted
one...

Fwed

"theuniverse" wrote in message
Seriously considering buying a new Rock-ola Bubbler from the

manufacturer
(for home use). Anyone here bought/owned said juke from new?. Opinions?.

Thanks!...Royce

Auckland, New Zealand- Hide quoted text -

I own one and love it. Great sound and look. Dependable-never had a
problem. Matt http://cosmicpinball.com/