Old November 28th 07, 02:24 PM
DRebber DRebber is offline
Senior Member

Location: Lubbock, TX

Shawn,

You can put the juke on free-play by putting all the switches on Bank D to "off". Random play, which is a song played at random on a "timed" interval is set with Bank A Switch 8. Switch 6 of the same bank will set the time to 10 - 30 minutes interval when "on" and 20 - 60 minutes when "off".

Although there are test sequences which will play pre-determined records, there is no "continuous" play option. Unfortunately, since the amp is designed to handle a phono level input, trying to use a background line level input is impractical.

Back in the day, I would use a relay controlled by the TT voltage to switch speaker lines between a location provided sound system and the jukebox. If you need it, I can send you a schematic for achieving this mode of operation.