Old November 20th 07, 12:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola 488 --How to set to Continuous play?

I have a Rockola 488 that I did a restore on for my home. Is it
possible to set it on random/continuous play unless someone enters a
selection?

It has a Rock-Ola Profit Setter 53360-A with three banks of DIP
switches labeled: A (Special Functions), B (BONUS), and D (PRICE).
With all DIPS on D set to open it sets the system to 99 credits (Free
play). Now I just need to get it to start playing randomly when
turned on.

I am a newb to jukeboxes so be gentile.

-S