Old July 27th 03, 06:59 PM
Justin

Thank you both!

Owen Linzmayer wrote in message ...
I see someone else has already identified the notes for you.

In an effort to head off what I assume will be your next question, none of
these notes is particularly valuable. They are fairly common and quite
inexpensive (worth pennies to quarters, mostly).

On 7/25/03 3:25 PM, in article
, "Justin"
wrote:

http://www.mts.net/~flomail/index.php

Could anyone please help me with identifying these bank notes that I
recently scanned in? I've got quite a few on the page, so those of you
with slower connections to the net will need to wait a bit of all of
it to load. Additionally, if you would like to see larger copies of
the notes, just email me at

Thanks.