Old August 18th 06, 12:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Punisher

Default BICYCLE ISP info nymshift allert

bicycle wrote:
Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote:
8 tracker from hell wrote:
The Punisher wrote:

listen to banned-boy, the whipped family pig of alt.8tracks...

what's the matter dumb****, run into your posting limit again with goo goo
groups?

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

notice how the foreign scumbag that came over to Canada and then snuck
across the border into the USA at night, spelled alert wrong

"allert"- too funny

Almost as funny as you spelling maintain wrong.

"matian" -too funny.

Charlie Nudo, retard wrote:
yeh Boob- if this Honda bomb is so great, let's see the picture- Andy
and I are waiting- besides they are so cheap to matian

read the thread- that was me poking fun at Andy, who spelled it
"matian" first...