Old August 18th 06, 05:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default BAWK!!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:58:27 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

So you *could* probably clean his clock. snip

Actually, finding a really good clock- or watchsmith these days is a
problem. The old craft is quickly becoming a lost art.

I think I remember some nice winter shots of a smaller SUV
amidst a nice stand of mixed hardwoods. snip

I hadn't inventoried the selection of hardwoods around the vehicle,
but yes, I think that was it. Any maple in that shot?

For another shocker, price good, clear hardwood stock lately. Even
decent pine and even fir has become very dear!