Old January 12th 04, 02:57 AM
Cheap Baseball Cards!

Yeah sorry, I should have mentioned that in the newsgroup post. It is
listed very prominently on the auction--I even wrote it twice so that no one
would miss it--I'm certainly not trying to trick anyone. I would still say
that $10 or so is a pretty good deal for the other 799 cards including mint
Johnson and Smoltz rookies.
All my auctions clearly state what cards are included and have pictures of
at least one of the included cards, and nearly all have a picture of ALL of
the included cards.
R.W.
ray11 ebay id
Click here to see my auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...user id=ray11

"Collin Fennell" wrote in message
WITHOUT GRIFFEY,JR.
"Cheap Baseball Cards!" wrote in message
Bidding starts at $9.99 with no reserve!