Old August 4th 06, 01:11 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
duty-honor-country

Default 66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Jimmy the Hand wrote:
You really don't have much to keep yourself occupied; do you?
Scott.

I don't know what up. The cross-posting is driving me nuts. I really
only want to peruse the ledzep group, and then **** like this shows up!
I'm thinking that you're 100% right and that this person, and certain
other people (with their useless nonsensical "cluedidiot" lists) really
slow down the threads and any intelligent pertinent information to the
groups.

DesertBoob, if you have a beef with this dude, take it to email but
don't take up usenet space better used for semi-interesting/stimulating
conversation.

Boob is an idiot- just take one look at his posting history- it's
literally 2 years of following the same person around Usenet- Boob
obviously has no life !!

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...n7nbF1Te82ZIng

add to it, he has gotten banned from EBay, TWICE, for pulling this
crap- he's obsessed and out of control- take a look at VOXPOPPER and
XCALIBER44- his 2 Ebay usernames, both banned for transaction
interference, warning bidders away from auctions, and posting contact
info