Old March 14th 05, 02:10 PM
fiplem

Default FA: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS MONSTERS DRACULA light sculpture art

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS MONSTERS DRACULA light sculpture art

Up for auction on eBay, a very unique limited edition, light sculpture of
classic Universal Studios gothic monster Dracula by artist Paul "Buzzy"
Trusiani and authorized by Universal Studios. Lit from below, red light
fills the engraved etchings of this plexiglass sculpture that stands
approximately 11 inches tall. Unfortunately, to keep the item in BRAND NEW
condition, I am unable to remove the brown paper sticker backing on the
clear plexiglass that protects it from scratches. If you have any questions
about it, feel free to email me. This is quite an unusual and hard to find
item so don't miss the opportunity to add this to your collection.