Old May 3rd 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default FS: small gold coins [re-tire-ment sale continues ...]

In article .com, "jeffs"
wrote:

Original Government Packaging OGP not GOP LOL Sorry for the typo

Not a problem ...

Uncirculated gold eagles are sold by the gubbermint to
the distributors in tubes. There are packaged as fifty
1/10 ounce pieces per tube. If you order fifty of them
at $73 each, I'll throw in a gubbermint tube. For orders
of less than fifty pieces, they'll be repackaged into
2" x 2" mylars ...

P. S. Gold is up again, to $664.70 per ounce spot ...
another thurdycentz and I get to raise the price on these
things again ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics
P. O. Box 32541 website: