Old March 2nd 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
seattle_bookseller

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 9:08 am, wrote:
On Mar 2, 8:47 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

I have 94% + feedback on amazon, over 365 days. I have 99.6% +
feedback lifetime on ebay with the same customer service and
policies. My copies of 'Picatrix' are indeed genuinely brand new, as
I purchased them directly from the publisher.

Here is real feedback from Seattle_Bookseller:

What does feedback FROM Seattle_Bookseller prove?
That you compliment your buyers?

The feedback I cut and pasted is posted in public and was left BY MY
CUSTOMERS FOR ME.
You are incorrect in your statements.