Old November 2nd 03, 09:03 PM
Reid Goldsborough

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 22:11:46 -0600, Stujoe
wrote:

That helps get the pages high for searches like Bust Dollar Value or
Bust Dollar Information or Bust Dollar Price even though I don't do

I don't know if many people include the word "information" in their
searches for information. It's assumed, isn't it? It's interesting
playing with Google. What's the most common coin related search
phrases? I'd guess "coin collecting" and "coin values." With both,
Chuck D'Ambra's Coin Collecting FAQ comes up first. With "coin
collecting," Dan Hersam's site CoinCollector.org is second, the ANA's
site is sixth, Coin Today is seventh, and the U.S. Mint's site is
tenth.

When you type "coins" into Google, oddly, T. K. Mallon-McCorgray's
site The Coins and History of Asia comes up first. I didn't think
Seleukid, Persian, and so on coins were so popular (they're not,
though there are collectors who specialize in this area). This Asian
coin site is followed by the U.S. Mint's site.

--

Email me at (delete "remove this")

Coin Collecting: Consumer Guide:
http://rg.ancients.info/guide