Old July 8th 03, 12:19 PM
PENDEMONIUM

Richard! Shoo!! Off to the website you go ... where we show
Clairefontaine rulings, paper weights and all that stuff. New ink
charts are here, but not on the site yet, if anyone wants one via snail
mail, email me back channel with your mailing address.

Sam
www.pendemonium.com

marlinspike wrote:

When will the new color chart be ready? I want to order some clairefontaine
notebooks and stationary but I want to wait for the new chart to see if
there are any inks I want. Also what color lines are on the lined triomphe
stationary? Is that paper similar to the 24lb notebook paper clairefontaine
uses? What size spacing are the lines on the triomphe stationary?
Thanks,
Richard