Old December 4th 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Bob S. debut at Grand Ole Opry

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:04:54 -0500, "trippin-2-8-trak", a disgraced
Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, now forced to post on an Italian free NNTP
server since he's had so many Google accounts shut down and he's too
stupid/too broke/too reviled to get real NNTP service, now posting
using his Google-banned address, scribbled:

http://www.audinarren.de/Fun/penissong/Penissong.htm snip

I fail to see anything pertinent or even cogent about this, Noodles.

See? I'm effectively driving you up to another psychotic episode.
Hope Cheryl and the kid have the straight jacket at the ready! Maybe
they could tie you up in it, throw you in a Santa suit, and you could
be the Santa at the Kirby Library party for poor kids again this
year...just like in your Xmas card!

WWW's right...you do get a point for at least spelling "Grand Ole
Opry" correctly, but I think that was actually an error on your part.