Old June 1st 05, 03:03 PM
James Silverton

tanner520 wrote on 1 Jun 2005 06:10:52 -0700:

t Just look at the historical track record of dollar coins and
t their popularity with the public, all
t Morgan/Peace/Eisenhower sized dollar coins were used and
t popular and all SBA/Sack sized dollar coins were ignored.
t Size does matter. The mass public likes big dollar coins.

That's a massive generalization and also untrue :-) I remember
the damned big silver dollars they used in the West in the 60s
and 70s and you can keep them! In fact, a lot of people don't
use coins any more than they must these days. For myself, I only
start my day with quarters in my pocket since I need them for
parking meters.

James Silverton.