Old February 7th 13, 04:07 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

Default Should the U.S. kill the penny?

"Drago the Wolf" wrote in message

On Feb 7, 10:37 am, "Batson D. Belfry" wrote:
"Drago the Turd Eater" wrote in

On Feb 7, 10:29 am, "Toilet" wrote:

Turd see, Turd do. I never admitted any of those things. I accused YOU of
being
and doing those things you dog fellator, proud poop eater, cat rimmer.

I'm rubber and you're glue
Everything you say bounces of me and sticks to you!
So there! Nyah!!!!

So, you admit you wear condoms all the time? I'm sorry to break it to
you, but THAT kind of "protection" isn't going to protect you from
guns.
It's unfortunate your parents didn't practice safe sex, as you are clearly the
victim of pre-natal syphilis, you turd eater.

Sorry, but YOU are the turd eater, Toilet
So you admit your mother was a syphilitic whore, Turd Eater?