Old February 7th 13, 03:23 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

Default Should the U.S. kill the penny?

On Feb 7, 7:22*am, "Batson D. Belfry" wrote:
"Drago the Wolf" *wrote in ...Sorry oly, but you are the one who is fellating my dog, and I caught

you fellating my cat the other night and just barely escaped me trying
to snatch your ass in a bear trap, bitch.

Also, I'm not the one eating the turds. That would be Bats N. Belfry,

aka Toilet, and I have a big fat cat that you licked his ass and said
it tasted really good, while Toilet ate his strong smelling **** and
enjoyed it.

So Drago, you want to fellate cats & dogs, licks a cat's anus and eat cat poop.
You are an odd little fellow.

- Show quoted Turd see, Turd do. I never admitted any of those things. I accused YOU of being and doing those things you dog fellator, proud poop eater, cat rimmer.

This goes for you too, Toilet. Why don't you guys come up with
something orginal, instead of copying everything I say already?