Old December 18th 12, 06:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default Photos of the 19th and early 20th century

I'd like to show you our new project called *Distory*

It all began from collection old photos, documents and magazines. Then I
decided to show all my collectibles to everybody and help everybody to
share their collections

Portrait of a soldier of the German empire near a hospital in Berlin
during the World War I

I do not see any tax stamps or other philatelic significance on any of
your items. Is there any -=or=- are you just trolling for hits?