Old March 12th 09, 12:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj[_2_]

Default 2009 American Silver Eagle Proofs & Lincoln Commemorative

"PC" wrote in message
According to the US Mint website they are suspended
indefinitely due to a shortage of silver blanks which are
all being allocated to the bullion strikes. :-/

And they STILL have not shipped any Lincoln
commemoratives. The date has changed so many times it is
just silly. I am starting to wonder if the production of
these is going to be cut short.

If you mean the Lincoln $1 silver proofs, I got my 3 last
week, others got them even earlier.

I have a standing subscription for 3 AES $1 every year so I
don't worry about getting my order in. If the Mint does it
rationally - not a foregone conclusion - subscription orders
ought to be filled first.