Old July 25th 03, 02:08 PM
Alison K.

Default Question : commemorative bronze medal

Hello, RCCers!

A coworker brought in a commemorative medal made by "Metallic Art Co."
of Danbury, CT. It's for the 200th anniversary of the Constitution,
and has pictures of "Gouvernor [sic] Morris" and "James Madison" on
one side; it has "We the People" with a map of the 13 original
colonies and the date of the signing on the back.

I've tried looking up the company with no luck- they either don't have
a website or have gone out of business. (I'm tempted to say the latter
since I couldn't find them in the online yellow pages.) Does anyone
have any information on this medal?

Thanks,
Alison K.