Old July 2nd 08, 01:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default Dominion Day (was- 8-Track)

hey WWW- did you see recently, the entire state of California is on
fire, and a national disaster area- the air in California was just
declared dangerous to breathe
the entire area is blanketed with smoke, and smog
Hard to imagine the "entire state"? Living on Mother Earth
can be hard, eh? Tinder dry in one area, water six feet and rising in
another. I prefer a dry climate but do not like it when stuff starts to
burn. Guess I will stick it out on the prairies, but every area has it's ups
and downs.