Old June 26th 11, 03:24 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default Nadir

On Jun 25, 3:52*pm, "
wrote:
On Jun 25, 10:31*am, oly wrote:

On Jun 25, 8:54*am, "Jeff R." wrote:

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message

This is it. This is the worst this group has been, at least in the 11
years I've been following it. We're seeing the absolute worst in human
nature in all its glory, the most repugnant messaging, the most mindless
belligerence, the lowest content/flame ratio. It's like a troupe of
chimpanzees screeching at one another. No, that's not it. Chimpanzees are
too close to being human, too bright. It's like a troupe of howler
monkeys, high in the trees, far from having their feet firmly on the
ground, screeching at one another. Congrats. You've brought in on
yourselves. Now you're surrounding only by those like you. Lord of the
Flies indeed.

--

Relax Reid.
Just ignore the idiots, and they'll get bored and go away.

Take the long view.

--
Jeff R.

I was actually guessing for a while that all of this particular food
fight was Reamo himself back here on RCC nymshifting again, but the
bulk of the "facts" seem to suggest that BartPinko is some child in
Northern New Jersey or maybe across the state line near New York City.

Nevertheless, since it hasn't been said for a few days, let everyone
be reminded that Reamo is dubious and unreliable in all respects
related to numismatics and many other subjects.

oly

Hey Oly dick head, I am a dealer seller and sold $10M to buyers and
know much more then you do ASSHOLE! I know numismatics more than
anyone so go with Readflameboy and **** him like you did with the
finger you drew!!- Hide quoted text -

You are an egotistical teenager with personality issues and visions of
grandeur.. You're posting from Chatham, New Jersey. Go ahead, now,
make your childish response, and call me an anal orifice.

Jerry