Old June 25th 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough[_2_]

Default Nadir

On 6/25/2011 9:54 AM, Jeff R. wrote:
Just ignore the idiots, and they'll get bored and go away.

Take the long view.

This is true. But only in part. There's a difference between what we're
seeing now and what we've seen in the past, here and in other
newsgroups. These days the number of good-faith posters compared with
the flameboys is the lowest it has ever been, so when somebody like
pinkbanknotes comes along, he's engaged fully. This increases the
chances of his sticking around, it attracts more like him, and it cause
more normal people to leave.

Anybody know or have a feel for who pinkbanknotes is? I haven't followed
all of it or even close to all of it. Is he a real person just coming
here, let's see, five days ago, or is he another sockpuppet for one of
the regular flameboys?

--

Consumer: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom