Old June 25th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jeff R.[_3_]

Default Nadir

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
This is it. This is the worst this group has been, at least in the 11
years I've been following it. We're seeing the absolute worst in human
nature in all its glory, the most repugnant messaging, the most mindless
belligerence, the lowest content/flame ratio. It's like a troupe of
chimpanzees screeching at one another. No, that's not it. Chimpanzees are
too close to being human, too bright. It's like a troupe of howler
monkeys, high in the trees, far from having their feet firmly on the
ground, screeching at one another. Congrats. You've brought in on
yourselves. Now you're surrounding only by those like you. Lord of the
Flies indeed.

--

Relax Reid.
Just ignore the idiots, and they'll get bored and go away.

Take the long view.

--
Jeff R.