Old November 20th 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default LS2 write in voltage problem HELP!!!! :)

Hey,
I have an LS2. I get the+27 volts where it's labelled and I get +395
vdc on the Read-Out and none on the Write-In. I've measured from the
test screw on the outside all the way to the pcb inside of the power
center/control center. The voltage stops at a large black cap labelled
..15 mfd 600 vdc. There's +395 going into the cap and nothing coming out
(measuring on its legs). I naturally assumed the cap was bad. Replaced
it. Same thing, voltage going in, but none coming out. What the heck is
going on?
Thanks,
jaysun