Old December 19th 13, 02:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Kevin Alston

Default Rock Ola CD8B Pages Flipping Then Locking Up

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:50:51 PM UTC-5, Mark wrote:
I have a Rock-Ola Nostalgia CD8- (2003, orange electronices) Bubbler jukebox.

When I turn it on with the remote, the pages all flip to the right,

and won't move with the buttons on the jukebox or the remote. If I

turn the jukebox off and back on, everything works correctly. I have swapped out the CPU, and made sure the page settings were for "Nostalgic". When I try to program "Home Page", I get an "Invalid Entry" message. Any suggestions? Thanks