Old July 19th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

Default Lyn Knight Auction Going Southward

I bid on a lot in their June 26th Memphis auction, was high bidder, and
immediately paid. Invoice on LK's site says paid. I get nothing, hear
nothing, so I contact Joel Shafer, he says the foreign notes were handled
differently than the USA notes and that the USA notes got priority in
shipping. So here it is 3+ weeks later, and my item still hasn't even been
sent.

Every time I purchased from them in the past I got my items very rapidly by
registered mail, most recently I purchased a significant amount in their
World Auction 14 and despite the amount of the sale, they came through
quickly.

Now I wonder that they are falling off the wagon and in a downward trend,
seems like not the best way to treat a customer that has made significant
purchases from them in the last year.

When you wait too long for something, you get chaffed after awhile. I waited
over a month for an eBay live auction lot, the auction house was about as
disorganised as a government agency, sent me 5 different invoices over a
period of three weeks, etc. So for the first time in 11+ years on eBay I
negged a seller.

This situation with Lyn Knight auctions is now going the way of that
ridiculous eBay transaction.