Old September 29th 11, 12:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Nomen Nescio 's legacy: being a troll suffering from "littledick" syndrome

On Sep 28, 9:23*am, Nomen Nescio wrote:

We checked your high school yearbook and we saw you were popular all
right-popular with the football team who enjoyed having you play TIGHT
END and WIDE RECEIVER. And yes you went to the prom, as the homecoming
queen with Brucie the football mascot. You blew him like a tuba. And
the 20 year reunion was so debauched that FEMA had to cordon off the
area because they never saw so much semen.

You make it easy to ASS-ume these things tough guy with your gay coded
posts.

Probably too difficult for you to post whilst making a latte, eh? Bet
you enjoy making the whipped cream in yer crack though.

Too bad turdburgler. You were the one who brought all this upon
yourself by making a Nudo Thread. Can't take it when someone calls you
out can you tough guy?

You are the one who should STFU and just go post in the Christian
groups where nobody but the crazies bother with you. You are a loser,
yes that is right, a loser. Nobody buys your poor old pitiful me
stories or holier than thou christian bull**** when you post crap like
this. You are a typical christian hypocrite. And it is perfect to
expose you as such. - Hide quoted text -

Is that your whole act? Can we applaud and move on? If so,
Thanks.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover