Old April 5th 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default seeburg 3w1 com problem

The B does have a stepper assembly as an integral part of its Wired
Selection Receiver. Unless you've cleaned and lubricated the step switch
assembly on the WSR chassis it's unlikely the unit will work properly with a
wallbox.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article . com,
wrote:
Hello Everyone,

First posting for me. I have a very nice 1951 Seeburg 100B juke with
a newly aquired 3w1 wallbox connected to it. When I make a selection
on the wallbox, it does it's thing and I can hear the jukebox clicking
in response ... but nothing happens after that. I though that the
older Seeburgs were set up with everything needed to connect to a
wallbox. Since I can hear it responding, I (maybe incorrectly) assume
that the 2050 tube is working. Any ideas? Thanks