Old May 7th 04, 10:46 PM
Quarter Horseman

the part of the pen which holds the nib

That's called the section.

If no one posts any information specifically about manufacturers, email
Chuck Swisher or one of his partners at swisherpens and see if they'll
give you the name of the place they used to buy their pen kits from.
That place had F, M, and B nibs. Don't worry -- he'll know what you're
talking about. You may not be able to find just the nibs; you may have
to buy a whole kit, but I'm not sure about that.

Or, forget what I just said, since I decided to open a browser window
and take a few seonds to poke around the web ;-) , and go to
http://amos.catalogcity.com/cc.class...09422&ccsyn=22 where they
have XF and B nibs, or do the following Google search to find more
places:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...o ogle+Search

(Watch out for that long URL, which may wrap depending on how your
newsreader is set up.)