Old November 24th 08, 04:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Droger Jean-Paul

Default Rare & Hard to Find Stamps

sashadro avait prétendu :
I found this site that has some great deals on rare and hard to find
stamps....Thought I would share it here in case anyone is
interested.... http://www.stampcollectingauctions.com

No the stamps are note rare and not so hard to find, but most of them
are veritabily too hight in price!!

it is a dealer that tried to sell stamps on E-Bay auctiuon, and has not
a very hught succes because too expensive!! Go to your local stamp
club, it would be better for you!!.

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama