Old January 3rd 06, 09:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

Default Salvation Army find

"Buyers deciding" is sort of a misnomer...it's "dumbasses deciding."
Stoopid dumbasses trying to decide something for themselves!? Let
the liberal governments do it. Note: Written out of frustration at an
upcoming election where an incumbant liberal government (Grits) has
admittedly pulled off outright theft of the treasury. Yet, somehow, in the
polls they remain neck and neck with the Tories.
This unit's worth about $20, tops.

If you live in a rural or smaller urban area and want one, this
may be your only recourse. The unit is "worth" what someone will pay for it.
That is how the marketplace works. I do not need one, so, to me, it is worth
less than $20. As in $20 less.
A nice, clean turd is still a nice, clean turd.

But if one is in the market for a turd and the bidding gets out
of hand, winning a nice clean one would surely beat a dirty one.