Old September 19th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

"Rod" wrote in message...

I'd like to say something outside of this group that I don't
want everyone to know.

I have no idea what group you are posting from... but my address,
although spam-proofed, is _easily_ decipherable with a little thought.

I am reading a.r.c.b, but I am non-denominational.

Now my paranoia is showing, but
with very good reason. My email addy is on this post.

I have no idea why we shouldn't all be a bit paranoid these days.

One wrong word and we're a "terrorist"... no more Habeus Corpus,
no rights to an attorney, no guarantee of a speedy trial, locked up
and the key thrown away, and this president has made that LEGAL.

However... we can not be afraid or there is nothing left to live for.

Do you have PGP or anything like it ?

Nope...... I am very vocal about my positions in e-mail and on news
groups, so I am quite certain that I am already being actively logged.

I'm running Vista and I'm not certain PGP works on it.

Duuuuuuuuude.... if you're running VISTA, you may as well go ahead
and get the implanted bio-chip. It's the perfect profile-builder and can
report *everything* you do with your PC back to microsoft.

Just my opinion, but none of the MS MVPs seem to deny that, and
I spent mant weeks trying out the OS only to discover that certain
reporting and logging features could not be turned off, so I gave my
copy away with a computer build.

Talk to me....

However... if you want to send me a virus or some hate mail, give
it up in advance... I am quite competent with computers, tracing
incoming mail, and I'm fully prepared for the 4th Reich in America.