Old September 17th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

"Rod" wrote in message...

I don't intend this to sound like a cheap shot at you, but I've read
several of your posts, and you've got some serious paranoia going on
there. There is NOT a conspiracy at every turn of the road

Maybe not... but 911 was defonitely a conspiracy by the government
of the USA to begin the march toward a dictatorship and Martial Law.

They have yet to prove ANY of their allegations as to the events of that
day... and now, the half of the nation that cares is massively confused
by false evidence and unanswered questions, and the half that is so
seklf engrossed as to not care... well, they don't freaking care.