Old September 17th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
CB

Default URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 19:15:07 -0700, "sandman"
wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
.net...
sandman wrote:
Congratulations on breaking free out of the "Matrix" subjected to six
years of INTENSE MIND CONTROL on-going psy ops--We've been waiting for
you for six long years.

This is it. I imagine you know we're on the brink of martial law and
the cancellation of the Constitution.

I cannot tell you how urgent this is. Watch both videos.

It was a hoax against the American people using sophisticated mind
control techniques--in their sick, twisted minds they see the people as
the enemy . But mind control must be frequently"refreshed" (F5) to keep
the hoax still active in our minds. The perps could not just do it one
time on 9/11 and stop right there, but mind controll has to be maintained
by frequent reaplication The contolled media was a full partner in the
attacks, and in on the pre-planning. Once you get that the whole
despicable lie comes apart, and the sociopaths are revealed. The media
will also be tried for war crimes, and that explains the kind of media
we've had these past years.

Their intent is to destroy not only this country's economy, but the rest
of the world's, empty the US Treasury so they can buy everything
10-cents on the dollar---or less--and put the entire world under Martial
Law and NWO.

The Head of the Snake
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-44M...elated&search=

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh4Xw...elated&search=

You need some serious help fella, and you won't it here spreading
these lunatic rants...m

How about explaining the complete lack of debris coming from the "plane" and
the bldg. at impact. There's no sign of deceleration, which is only
possible in video games.
thanks.

Please get help.