Old September 15th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
CB

Default URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 01:34:09 -0700, "sandman"
wrote:

Congratulations on breaking free out of the "Matrix" subjected to six years
of INTENSE MIND CONTROL on-going psy ops--We've been waiting for you for six
long years.

This is it. I imagine you know we're on the brink of martial law and the
cancellation of the Constitution.

I cannot tell you how urgent this is. Watch both videos.

Please get help.