Old September 15th 07, 09:34 AM posted to alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,rec.collecting.sport.misc,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
sandman

Default URGENT! IMPORTANT 2 VIDEOS FOR AMERICANS.

Congratulations on breaking free out of the "Matrix" subjected to six years
of INTENSE MIND CONTROL on-going psy ops--We've been waiting for you for six
long years.

This is it. I imagine you know we're on the brink of martial law and the
cancellation of the Constitution.

I cannot tell you how urgent this is. Watch both videos.

It was a hoax against the American people using sophisticated mind control
techniques--in their sick, twisted minds they see the people as the enemy .
But mind control must be frequently"refreshed" (F5) to keep the hoax still
active in our minds. The perps could not just do it one time on 9/11 and
stop right there, but mind controll has to be maintained by frequent
reaplication The contolled media was a full partner in the attacks, and in
on the pre-planning. Once you get that the whole despicable lie comes
apart, and the sociopaths are revealed. The media will also be tried for
war crimes, and that explains the kind of media we've had these past years.

Their intent is to destroy not only this country's economy, but the rest of
the world's, empty the US Treasury so they can buy everything 10-cents on
the dollar---or less--and put the entire world under Martial Law and NWO.

The Head of the Snake
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-44M...elated&search=

Part 2