Old March 15th 07, 04:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
LarryW[_3_]

Default Pelikan M1000 - How many drops does your barrel hold?

If I draw ink v e r y s l o w l y, my M1000 will release up to 20
drops, but the average is more like 17. For such a large capacity
barrel, wouldn't it seem to hold more? The pen was just returned from
Chartpak because of this and 2 other complaints (pen was too dry and
the nib was a bit too scratchy.) In returned condition, the dryness
was resolved but the ink capacity and scratchy nib remained quite the
same. Sometimes compaints aren't all addressed at once particularly if
there are 3. Before tackling the volume problem, I'd like to get 3 or
4 others to check out their ink volume. Any guinnea big volunteers
willing to refresh their ink supply? Thanks.

--
-LarryW

NOTE: Email correspondents, please remove "x" from "xColumbus"!