Old June 27th 03, 02:51 AM
Ken In Texas

I dont think a post like this hurts anything. Not all of us look at
ebay auctions very often

KLR wrote:

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:40:54 -0400, "Keith Stelter"
wrote:

I just hope that this newsgroup isn't going to turn into the "look at this
Ebay auction" fest that the pinball newsgroup has become!
I can't understand the need to point out that some people are stupid enough
to list items at 5 times their value, and that others are even MORE stupid
for paying those prices!

"Don Lanway" wrote in message

Those Aussies know how to party..........

"Ken In Texas" wrote in message

ouch!

Im sorry if posting that has upset you. Thought it would be of
interest and even more so if by some fluke it actually sells

On the other hand I can recall 15 years ago when you couldn't give
away 1950-60's models of jukes. 10 years after that they start to
sell for a fortune.

If this has started happening with early 80's stuff - then I would
like to know about it so I can start early retirement from selling it

I note that the seller is in Toowoomba. Maybe the freezing cold and
being around country rednecks there has affected his brain ? LOL.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.