Old July 25th 03, 03:39 PM
Dr. Richard L. Hall

Default ORIGINAL 1804 Liberty Silver Dollar found in the Philippines (HELP ME FIND A BUYER)

The chances of this being an original 1804 silver dollar are remote since,
to my knowledge, all of the known pieces are accounted for. There have been
many, many counterfeits and copies made, however. Chances are this is one of
tehm.

"roger salarzon" wrote in message
om...
I have a coin Liberty 1804 Silver Dollar. As i personally assessed the
weight of this coin is 26.6 grams (accurate), one person told me and
had seen the coin which is a member of International Bank Notes
Society (IBNS) said that the grading of this is FINE +. and to give
you more information or scanned picture of the coin please email me or
call me on my number.

On the edge of this coin there is a engraved description more or less
like this:

ONE * * DOLLAR * * OR * * UNIT (3 symbols combination of square and
circle)
* * * * HUNDRED (5 symbols combination of square and circle) * * CENTS
* * * *

I don't have money to get it appraised to other country so please help
me. I live in the Philippines.... as far as i know there is no
authorized dealer or authenticator here.

I appreciate your favorable attention to this letter.

Sincerly yours,

Roger Salarzon
Mobile No. 0919-2906935
Cebu City, Philippines