Old July 30th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
SteveH

Default List of $1 Star Notes

Does anyone here have a list of the 2003, 2003-A, and 2006 Star Notes
that were printed. I have a list that goes through 2001, and would
like to have a copy of the newer notes, as I work a vending route and
have been finding star notes, fancy serial numbers, and older notes(I
found a 1977 this morning) in the machines. I have also found several
(almost a whole roll) of bicentennial Washingtons, a handful of 1940's
Jefferson's, a 1944-P Jefferson Silver War Nickel, and a 1964
Washington Quarter. All of this in the past 2 weeks, along with
getting those very nice Silver Certs from the yard sale Sat. Any help
in getting a copy of that list will be greatly appreciated.

Steve