Old September 12th 04, 07:34 PM
Dave

In article ,
"slag" wrote:

Actually heres a better idea, who makes a multi-color ERASABLE pen?
That would work wonderfully.

The pen isn't the problem. Anybody who invents good erasable ink has
solved this one, because multi-tip pens are common. But I've never seen
erasable ink that really worked, and the semi-erasable stuff I've come
across (I mean Paper-Mate "erasable" ballpoints) was always blue. (maybe
they made other colours and I just never had one.)

Note that there is fountain pen ink that will come out of paper with an
ink remover chemical, but the remover basically ruins the paper, so that
ordinary ink won't work on that spot anymore. Not a solution for real
erasability.

David