Old August 20th 05, 03:24 PM
Uni

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

dvus wrote:

Uni wrote:

BarB wrote:

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:34:24 GMT, -= Hawk =-
wrote:

Here's a wallpaper for offline reaffirmation of the above....
http://s90011794.onlinehome.us/stuff/trolls.jpg

It would look nice on my wall. Can you do needlepoint?

That takes much more skills than Hawk has.

Says LUni, who's "artwork" reminds one of a three-year-old's
frantic scribbling with broken crayons.

Excuse me, but is your name "Hawk"? No it isn't!

How do you know? Is your real name LUni?

Must you add your 2 cents to everyone one of my Million Dollar
posts???!!!!

Adding my 2 cents to your posts makes them worth exactly 2 cents.

Your annual income, obviously.

Yes, and yet the fact you make almost twice that much doesn't gain you one
ounce of respect, now does it? Everyone still knows you're just a great big
dork.

Oh, "Everyone", huh? You the spokesman for the other lunatics? Oh, wait,
obviously, you are!

:-)

Uni

:-)

Grow up and become a Professional Engineer. In other words, impress
me!

Heh, anyone not swimming in their own drool probably impresses you.

:-)

Grease monkey.

New .sig. eh? Very appropriate.