Old December 30th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Techie

Default Novels of Victor Hugo, By the Order of the King, Valjean Edition

I recently purchased this book (indicated by the subject) but it is
lacking a copyright page. Does anyone know when it was printed? Is it
worth anything? I bought it for $4 at a used book store and it seemed
like a good deal.

Also, speaking of the price - there is a price sticker (modern)
attached to the first page (a thicker page) when I open the cover. How
can I safely remove it without damaging the book?