Old March 21st 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Paul Ciszek

Default A Bismarck man`s pot of gold is missing

In article ,
mazorj wrote:

"Well, yeah, bro, it was just some old bag sitting there. Sure, I
distinctly remember doing that even though it was a month ago. I
definitely remember tossing it without looking to see what was in it.
I do that all the time, don't you?"

If it had been his mother throwing it out, I could believe it.
"Yes, I cleaned up the back room. You had all sorts of useless
junk back there taking up space. What kind of grown man holds on
to a seventy year old 'Superman' comic? Honestly!"

--
Please reply to: | "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is
pciszek at panix dot com | indistinguishable from malice."