Old August 19th 04, 04:52 AM
BobbyShaw

Until I really need that much space, I'll keep using my measley 2
megs of space that AOL gives me...

Create 4 more screen names and you'll get full use of the maximum 10mbs they
allow (2mb per screen name).

I know... but what a pain! And, it would be hard for me to do that anyways.
My wife has her own AOL screen name, and I've given both my father and my
father-in-law a sign-on on my account... So, I don't really have that many
extra screen names available for use just to get the extra space.

I *did* notice something interesting in their FTP faq. They said that 2 megs
is the *default* amount of space available... That means that it might be
negotiable. I wonder if a call to them would make any difference... I'd be
happy for them to give the main screen name all the space, and disable it on
any other screen names.

Robert Shaw