Old August 19th 04, 01:13 AM
Wes Chormicle

I've been using www.filenote.com Check it out

"BobbyShaw" wrote in message
After several responses indicating that my new Bellsouth internet services

web
space is next to useless. I'll need to find another place where I can

host
pictures for any Ebay sales. I know that this has come up in the past,

but I
thought I'd ask again to get any fresh information instead of digging

through
Google.

I saw mention of a free hosting site today in another message board called
www.photobucket.com . I didn't register yet, but it sounds promising....

You
get 100 megs of space free with 2500 megs of bandwidth, but they limit you

files under 250meg (or they apparently automatically resize).

Until I really need that much space, I'll keep using my measley 2 megs of

space
that AOL gives me...

Robert (Bobby) Shaw

---