Old December 24th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
foadOC

Default N.J. governor signs gay civil unions law

"John R. Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote in message
foadOC wrote:

[unnecessary link snipped]

Oh, I know, I know. I'm just curious that there was supposed to be a court
hearing, but there's been no report of it.

Um, how could you "know" there was supposed to be a court hearing if there
was no report of a court hearing.

Several other minor news sites report the alleged crime as fact when,
until there's been a trial, this is unproven.

Well golly, that's quite an insight.

If the perpetrator, whom they name in full, really exists could result in
them being sued for libel.

As an attorney I really appreciate your tutorial on US libel law. However, I
might appreciate it more if you had the vaguest ****ing clue what you were
talking about. Which you don't.

Some of them give AP as a source, which appears to be wrong. And there's
nothing at all in any of the major news sources. All of which gives me
cause to doubt.

Perhaps if you had the same investigative resources I do you'd be able to
put your doubts to rest. Still, I wonder what your poast has to do with book
collecting. Whining, sure I see that. Net nannying ****headism, on point.
Hypocrisy, par for the course. However, it seems to me that your discussion
of the truth or falsity of a reported case of bestiality has nothing to do
with books and everything to do with bestiality.Which is odd, becase you
just chastised several people, including valued group member Jamp Campion -
by proxy obviously, you wouldn't dare attempt to bully him directly - for
partaking in the discussion on bestiality, and here you are partaking in the
same discussion. What a sad little man you are.

On the other hand, the BC reporter and the blind judge who handled the
case are bona fide, so maybe it's true, but I'm not jumping to any
conclusions.

If I really wanted to get into all of that, though, I'd choose a different
newsgroup. I only wish you would do the same.

Yes, well unfortunately for you the wishes of stultifyingly boring half
witted hypocritical used book sellers do not have the force of law here in
usenet, so you'll have to put up with thoughts and ideas that don't bear
your imprimatur.

John
http://DoasIsayinnotasIdoinjapan.com